I want to let you all know that Hermano Petronilo Lopez Vasquez is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The impossible happened.
His baptism was the cutest thing i have ever seen. He was so happy! He got a little nervous when he had to go under the water, so Hno Juan had to repeat it, when he came up his toothless smile was from ear to ear, then he looked out at everyone and waved. When he came back after he stood up in front of everyone and gave us all a great big air hug. He said thank you for your love, i love you all too!
It was such a great day! I am so blessed to be a part of this incredible miracle.
The next day in church he was so content. I have never seen him so happy before. He shook my hand for about five minutes just smiling and laughing. He told me today that after he received the holy ghost and stood in front of everyone and we all raised our hands to support him, he told me, Hermana! Everyone loves me! Did you see that every single one raised their hands??! Wow! haha oh Hermano Petronilo. He is the greatest.
| Petronilo |
La famlilia Diaz is still just rocking! We were a little nervous to teach them about tithing because of the economical situation they are in. They just don't have anything. What lack of faith i had! When we invited them to pay their tithing guess what they said. Of course! We have to pay our tithing! We know that all we have is from God and we need to be grateful in order to receive blessings! The next day in church they as they were fasting, they filled out the tithing slip.
| the little sisters, Diaz |
Hermano Jorge has been searching and searching for work. He finally found a job! What a miracle! But they told him that he would have to work on Sunday. He really needs this job, and it was exactly what he was looking for, but he told them no! He said that his appointment with God is more important so that he will be able to be baptized. It was very hard for them. BUT the next day he found a different job that pays even better where he doesn't have to work on Sunday. Can i just please try to stress the God loves us so much. Ether 12:6. God cannot work miracles without our faith. Miracles come AFTER our faith. Jorge learned that it is absolutely true.
They are a family of such great faith and they are seeing the blessings!
This week we went to the conference with all of the leaders in the Mission. It was great! i learned a lot of great things! I was also able to talk to President Villarreal and Hermana Villarreal for awhile. They are the best ever! I am so grateful that he is my mission President! That was Wednesday. Friday we had our zone conference. We got to talk about what we learned in the other conference. I talked about personal study and companion study. It is absolutely amazing that we have a scheduled time to study. I love it! I was thinking a lot about the importance of our one on one time with our Heavenly Father. We can receive inspiring revelation EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon, and the opportunity to study for an hour everyday. I really wish i had more time! It is not enough. I invite you all to study STUDY every day! And then with your companions. Mom and Dad, Jen and Ry, Em and the pooch ;) haha But really Em you and the parentals should study together as often as you can. It is incredible how much our Heavenly Father helps us. I always find the need to use what i have studied in the morning throughout the day. It is inspired.
This week has been great! I am now out of time due to the other letter that i wrote... sorry. but it was worth it. :) I love you all! I hope that your week will be filled with inspiration! Heavenly Father needs our help!
gotta go!
Wish Grandpa a Happy Birthday for me!
I love ya!
Hermana Anderson
| The sisters in our Zone |


No comments:
Post a Comment