Well, we had cambios again... ah! I am now with Hermana Duverge. (doo-ber-hay). She is from Domincan Republic. She is 26, the only member in her family. She has been a member for two years, and has one cambio more than me in the mission. I am actually super nervous, but i know that this will be a very good cambio. I am still in Morelos. That is good :)
Unfortunately Hno Juan isn´t our leader misional now. ah!!! NO! We are super sad, but i just keep reminding myself that change is good, change is good. the mission is change. Heavenly Father´s plan is perfect.
pray hard :)
This week has been great! Crazy, but fun. I am sad that i am not with Hermana Trujillo anymore. the fun thing is she is in Jerez!!!!!!! I told her an hour before cambios that that is where she is going. She didn´t believe me, then we got the phone call and she thought our leader was joking. haha how did i know?? Hna D was just in Jerez. It has been fun learning about how they are all doing there. I miss them. But things are looking up!
Something that i have learned this week, is there is always room for progress. We are not perfect, and we will never be perfect unless we try. We cannot just sit and think that things will get better around us without making some changes. I am so grateful that i have been learning more to depend on our Heavenly Father. We just cant do anything without him.
I love seeing the changes that my friends here have made. Sometimes being super direct is just what they need to get going. We finally got one of our less active sisters to come to church. She said she loved it, and is not going to stop for the rest of her life. Words cannot express how happy i was! I heard a saying this week that i really liked:
We need converts, dry or wet.
Our less active friends are just as important as our friends who aren´t members. We all need to help each other out. Befriend everyone! Help everyone!
I don't have anytime to write because of Cambios, we got a little off of the system with our time.
These pictures are of the best family in the whole world. I love them so much. It has been a huge blessing that i get to be a part in their lives.
Hno Petronilo is the little old man. He is my fiance, like i explained to you before. Thought i should let you get to know him a little before i bring him home with me. haha. :)
The other one is when we were in the bus station awaiting our changes.. ah. :(
love you lots!
Be missionaries!
Hermana Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment