Helllooo familia!
I hope that all is well and you aren´t suffering too much with all your vacations to London, your camping trip and now NEWPORT! I know it is hard that i am not with you, but i really want you to just try to enjoy it with out me. Don't even worry about it.
This week has been one of the hardest and best weeks of the mission. I have probably prayed more in my entire life this week alone. I have learned a lot.
We are super excited for Karina, Angeles and Ian. This Saturday is their very special day! I am just praying that i will be alive and there for it, unlike almost all the others.
They are super excited and so happy. It is truly amazing seeing how much people can change. When people say, Oh that is just how i am, it is a lie from Satan. Everyone can change, and everyone can be happy. I love the gospel!
Because we have a new Ward Mission Leader, a new District Leader, Zone Leader, and of course my companion, we have had A LOT do to this week. I am so grateful Mom, that you taught me how to organize stuff. Those skills that i never used before have really come in handy this week. :)
Hermano Petronilo (my future husband.. remember?) has a date set for his baptism too! It is a true miracle! We took him to a baptism in our stake, and he said that he really liked it. He was so happy and calm. It was amazing! This little old man is one of the most stubborn people i know, but he will always have a special place in my heart. :) Something that he is starting to learn is that i too am very stubborn. :)
Hermana Duverge is a great companion. I know that i am going to learn a whole lot from her. She really has helped me open my eyes to certain things. I was super nervous at first, but i have complete faith in the Lord. I know that we are supposed to be companions, and i can honestly say i am truly grateful for her. She is so obedient, she is always trying to do the best, she is learning how to deal with all the challenges that she has to face with her family. It really is amazing.
Sunday was a super fun surprise! Some of the members from Colinas heard that i was in Morelos with another sister who was also in Colinas, so they came to visit us! It was super sweet! I love that i was able to see them and hear that everything is going well in my first area. Even Raquel came to visit! Remember her? She still doesn´t want to get baptized, but i know that the Lord is still working hard with her.
Well i am running out of time. I love you all. I hope that you are all having a great summer vacation :) I am so grateful that i have such an amazing support system. The blessings that my Heavenly Father have given me are incredible.
I know God lives. I know that this is HIS gospel. I love reading the Book of Mormon. It brings peace and comfort. I know that Jesus knows me. He loves me. I know that he is my third companion. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is true.
| intercambios |
| baptism in our stake |
| Petronilo |
| Pictures of the families that came to visit |
I love you.
Hermana Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment