Oh my goodness thank you so much for sending me all those letters this week. It really is exactly what i needed. It was a great pick-me-up! And that package!! Oh my gosh it was a little piece of Heaven!! Thank you soo much!! All my roommates have loved it too! You know all my favorite things! Thank you!!!!
This week has been a great week! I cant believe I am halfway done with my stay here at the MTC. It is kinda sad! I am going to miss it.
We got seven new sisters yesterday! I got to give them a tour and orient them here. They seem super awesome! We have a total of 19 sisters in our branch now! That is a lot. Two districts are all Hermanas. It is great!
So on Monday we do TRC. Which is basically a great way to practice our Spanish to member volunteers. We really try to get to know them and then give them a short spiritual thought. All in Spanish mind you! With no notes! Anyway, we met a guy named Kyle. We tried to get to know him a little bit. I asked him if he was married. He said no I am not married, but I am engaged! And I said FELIZ NAVIDAD!! oops.. He was super confused. Then he started laughing at me. It's felicidades! Congratulations, not Merry Christmas. Things like this happen more often than not!
So Mom and Dad while you were at the BYU game last friday, apparently one of the Elders from my district was too. He just left campus and went. My teacher said, "That's so stupid. It isn't going to even be a good game!" ha ha. Needless to say, he unfortunately went home. But on the bright side, all the other Elders are doing so much better. It is so interesting how your attitude can have so much influence on people. That is why it is so important to have a good one!
So there is this super cute sister named Hermana Nielsen. She is darling. She got her first letter about a week and a half into her stay here. She was so excited she sang the Blues Clues Song. "I just got a letter, I just got a letter, I just got a letter! Wonder who its from!" So she opens it up, and it is from a nurse that says, Hermana Nielsen, i am sorry to inform you, but you need to come to main campus and get insulin. I checked your medical papers and you have Diabetes. Oh my gosh it was so funny and so sad. She stood up and said Sisters! I am 99.9% positive i dont have diabetes! She got another later a few days later that said. Sorry there is a different sister with the same name. Congratulations! You don't have Diabetes!!! :) (emphasis on the three !!! and smiley face) So now we have an on going joke about it. "we need to be nice to her, she has diabetes." It totally reminds me of Hannah. "Mom i can't do that, i have Diabetes. ha ha! gotta love it!
The food is pretty good here! Lots of potatoes and cookies at every meal. I think i am getting fat. But its ok, i need a little extra something on my bones to prepare myself for the Mexican food.. DUN DUN DUN!!!
The more we learn about the food there the more i eat here….
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I can't believe that Thanksgiving is in one week! How weird! We get to do a service project. I am super excited about it. The only bummer is it falls on my P-day. Hopefully i can email you Wednesday or Friday. Dad don't cut me off if I don't! It wont be my fault!
My ear is lots better. it is still plugged though. I think i am going back to check up on that. Nothing is worse than plugged ears!!
We got a filtered water bottle, but i still don't know about the cool one that Dad bought. My teacher was saying that i can only drink soda and juice. So maybe i will want it after all... I will have to get back to you on that one.
I love my Spanish scriptures. They are really nice.
That is so great about David K! Tell him i am proud! That is really awesome! I am glad Grandpa can do that for him :)
Emily!!! Oh my goodness!! IT WAS J----??!!?! WHAT??! I never heard the story! Did you try to send a letter or something? I NEED THE DETAILS!!!!!!!!! I am sorry it didn't work out between the two of you, but i know you will just find someone else. But a SENIOR boy??!? um no! too weird!! :) It was soo good to hear from you! Thank you for sending me the DearElder. I loved it!
Congrats on cheering at Rice Eccles! I wish i could have seen that! That is so cool!
Mom- everyone and their dog who sees your picture says, Holy cow!! Your mom has partaken of the Fountain of Youth. She is BEAUTIFUL!! It is true! i have one beautiful Mama!
Dad- Thank you for your letter! i loved it! Elementary foursquare consists of very intense, high skilled *cough cough* rules. You can throw the ball under your legs, or throw it in the air really high and clap as many times as you can then pass it to the next person and see if they can do more. You can run only on the lines of the squares while the king chases you. IT is very intense! ha ha
Well I am out of time! I love you so much! Thank you for your support!
Love, Hermana Anderson
ps. I will send the ward picture thing today. Its really rainy, so i hope it turns out. Sorry.....
No comments:
Post a Comment