Ah! I am sorry, but I have TWO seconds to write! I will try to send some pictures.
This week has been great! We had zone conference. I got to speak. I was super nervous, but it was actually really great! I spoke about the Atonement. Those are the sisters in our zone.
We went on a little tour around the city today. It was super fun. :) That is where they have the bull fights!
I ate pig cheek, tongue and foot today. That reaction is real. It was so awful! BLEH! never again!
DAD HAPPY FATHERS DAY! expect a letter in the mail :)
How has your reading the scriptures been going? Have you found all of of references of Jesus?
I am sorry I have no time! I had to help a sister with her hair. She had a HORRIBLE haircut. She made us burgers, and I cut her hair. It took longer than I thought.... But I love you all! Next letter will be a lot better!!
Have a great week!
I will have to explain what a Sister Training Leader is next week. Basically we just help them and go on splits with all the hermanas in Aguas. There are 4 comps who are the leaders. two in San Luis, one in Zac and us.
love ya lots! Super fun pics of the little piggies :) (Jen & Ryan's Dirty Dash pictures :)
Love Hermana Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment