I am currently in Jerez Zacatecas. My companion is super cute! Her name is Hermana Jimenez. She met Kate at the MTC!!!!!! She showed me a picture of them together. I started freaking out! She told me that she had really wanted to be my companion since then. That is so sweet! She seriously is great! She loves to talk, she wants to work hard, and she seems like a very happy person. I am super happy with her. She relied a lot on her former companion, and because i dont know the area here, she is going to have to take the reins! We both finished our training last week. I am the Senior comp, but honestly i dont even know what that means. We are equal.
It is a lot different. I feel totally weird. Not gonna lie, this is going to be hard. It is a little bit frustrating because the last few weeks in Colinas we had so much success. Hermana Wiggenhauser and i had taught more lessons than anyone in the entire mission! We were killing it! Now we are here and we have to start completely over again. The good news is i know that there is a reason i am here. Heavenly Father has a lot in store for me right now.
I have learned that i dont like change at all, but i better get used to it. Welcome to the mission. Change, change, change.
Leaving was pretty hard. I didn´t cry, but i feel like i might cry myself to sleep tonight. Dont worry, all is well. I will be totally fine. It just is kind of scaring me that i am feeling the same way that i felt the first day in Mexico. I wouldn´t sell that experience for a million dollars, but i wouldn´t buy it for a dime.
Thank you for fasting and praying for me. I am seriously super grateful for that.
This past week has been good. Hermana Wiggenhauser and i worked super hard for our last week together! I knew that i was going to leave. I could feel it!
We had interviews with Presidente VIllarreal. He is so great! I learned a lot and really know that everything that happens in the mission is inspiración.
Oh! We finally moved, after muchas problemas. We moved on Thursday, then i left today. I got to live in a nice house for three days. The house here is weird. We have to bathe in a bucket again. There are no windows. The kitchen is downstairs, but the fridge is upstairs. We are renting it from a member. They have a room full of creepy things. I am pretty sure it is haunted, but that is ok. I am not serving a mission for good living that is for sure!
This letter seems bad. I am sorry. I really am fine! I think i just need to let out some stress. Sorry. Maybe just throw this letter away after reading it.
I am going to try to send some pictures now! I dont have any here, so i will send the ones from last week, and try to take tons this week!
I love you so much.
Keep praying!
Love, Hermana Anderson
| This is an exercise park near our new house. |
| ha ha. It was hilarious! |
| Missionary work in accion! haha We practice every day. Jack was very receptive :) |
| The sweetest sister ever, Raquel and her family. |
| The most amazing family ever! Joshua served his mission in Utah. This family helped me get through the first few weeks! |
| Paty. She is the one Grandpa Reynolds helped with his gift :) |
| José de Jesús. He wanted a hug, but we couldn't! So loving handshake instead ;) |
| with Daniela, Olimpia, (me) Pamela, Hmn W They are all so beautiful!! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment