AH! i am so proud of you Mom and Dad. I am glad to hear your talk went well! I knew it would! It always does! And only ten hours of preparation for it? That is leaps mom! ;) haha
It is so great you are thriving with Family History. It is true. I am doing work for the living, and you are doing work for the dead. We really are all missionaries. Nametags are not vital to be a great missionary.
Dad how are you feeling? better? How is the weather in Utah? It is absolutely beautiful here. It gets pretty hot in the day, but in the morning and in the night it is cool. Can it get better? nope!
Well, this week we have been looking for a new house. Ours really is terrible, but I don't mind. However, it is pretty expensive. Our leaders said that we could find a house for the same price that is much nicer. So we decided to look. We set out one morning to look. We asked some people and it turns out that they were renting! YAY! The house was great! It had everything that we needed, but it was literally two feet outside of our area. Dangit! We ended up telling some other Hermanas who dont have a house about it.
Then I realized, we need to pray! Duh! right? We kneeled down and prayed and asked if it was in the will of our Father, help us find a house. I looked at our little map and pointed to where i wanted to live. Right in the middle of our area. Hermana Wiggenhauser agreed, so we started walking to that area. We were going to walk down a street, but couldn´t remember exactly where it was. We decided just in case we will go here, if not we can always back track. Hermana Wiggenhauser decided to knock on a door and see if they by chance knew any houses for rent around here. We never knock on doors. Ever. A woman came out and we asked her if she knew of any houses for rent. She asked for who. For us. Ok, one minute. She went and got her brother who lives with her. He came out and we asked the same question again. He looked really confused. Then he asked us who we talked to. What? We haven´t talked to anyone! It turns out that he rents! We found the PERFECT house! It usually is 3,500 pesos, because it is a very nice area. We told him we can only afford 1,800. We also explained that we are missionaries. We believe that we were lead to this house. He said he is christian and while he was studying his bible, we came to the door! ok! WHAT?? Long story shorter.. We are moving on Wednesday! yay! There were some other awesome details that went into this story, but i dont have time to tell them. All i do know is that Heavenly Father is incredible! Prayer is real. If it is in His will, everything is possible.
If you could pray for anyone in particular it would be José Guadalupe, Raquel Zacarias, and Olimpia Lopez Flores.
I will tell you why.
They all committed to baptism!!! yay!! They all have dates for this month! It is a true miracle! Raquel and Olimpia smoke SO MUCH, but this week Raquel has smoked one a day, and Olimpia only four! That is HUGE progress! Olimpia has the desire more than anyone to be baptized. She broke up with her boyfriend that she has been with for SEVEN years! She said it is becasue she wants to follow the law of Chastity. She asked him if he will ever want to be baptized and he said no, so she said BYE! What faith! José is a saint! He told us that we were angels sent from God to help him. He said that went he goes to church he feels like he belongs somwhere. He said it is precious! WOW! However, after they all committed to baptism, Satan has been attacking them! Raquel and José have some fear. Olimpia doesn´t believe that she can entirely stop smoking. So, like i said if there is anyone to pray your hearts out for, it is them!
This week has been just a huge blessing. I know that Jesus Christ is our only way for success and happiness. I know that He loves us. I know that Heavenly Father´s plan is perfect. I am so grateful to be here in Aguascalientes. I really dont want to be anywhere else. And honestly I am praying that time will slow down. Who knew that I would ever pray for that??
I have no time left at all! Sorry!
I hope that everyone is doing well! I love you so much!!
Love,
Hermana Anderson
oh Jen! I got your christmas card!! how cute!! thank you!!
tengo pregunta, how did you get married? Did you have to get married by law before the temple? or was it all in one thing?
Here they have to get married for the law first, then later in the temple. Just wondering!
Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment