HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO THE BEST FATHER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!! almost 60 years old huh?? ;)
(Tani: Well, 52 is close....NOT! Haha, so funny, Ash!)
Dad you are so awesome. I am so grateful that you have supported me through everything. I could not ask Heavenly Father for a better Earthly Father. You truly are my best friend. :) I hope you have the happiest birthday!!! It is the perfect time of the year! I am missing the colorful leaves!
Pues, this week started out really rough, until Saturday night it really turned around. Ya just gotta expect that sometimes.
I loved your letters :) Thank you.
The Diaz family is doing a lot better. Jorge is still struggling, but our prayers are still being answered every day. Thank you! We are going to have Family Night with them tonight. Jorge is going to share the lesson! We are excited to hear what he has to say. This will be really good for him.
Marco is progressing so well! Yesterday in church he pulled us aside and asked us if it is OK that he reads more in the Book of Mormon. He said, i always read what you tell me to read, but i just don't want to put the book down! We told him no... NOT! of course you can read more!! He always has such inspired questions. I have learned that when they have questions it is because they have really been thinking about it and want to know more. The uninterested people never ask questions. Please continue praying for him too!
Silvia has been a little bit hard to find this week, super busy, but we are still moving right along. Unfortunately she wont be able to be baptized this transfer because she couldn't come to church. :( Hopefully they let me stay for another here in Morelos :) Its almost been six months, but ya never know!
My companion told me something so funny, i just have to share it with you. She said that one day she saw a girl walking in the street with ripped shorts that totally showed, well, everything. She felt so bad for her! She told her companion, We have to do something! the poor girl! Her companion told her no! Don't say anything! Relentless Hermana D said no! How can we not say something! That is so sad! Her comp said, OK, do what you want. (smart comp :)) Hermana D ran up to the girl and told her that her pants were ripped and that everyone can see her bum. The girl turned around and gave her the dirtiest look and then walked away. hahaha Hermana D said, Well, i didn't know that was a style. hahaha
ok re-reading it isn't that funny, but they way she told it made me laugh so hard. You just had to have been there. That is so my companion. love her :)
Well, since day one i have wanted to get my hands on her hair! Today she finally asked me if i could cut it! She wanted a short afro! It was so fun cutting her hair! I will send pics. Its different, but i like it :) Its super short now! yay! I still love change!
This week I know for a fact that God has been teaching me about humility and charity. Every moment this whole week has been so clear that i need to repent and be more humble and loving. I really think that i have finally got the grasp that this mission really is such a privilege. He can take it from me like that! I am not sacrificing anything. I am receiving so much more. If they announce in the next General Conference that the sisters can serve for two years i would accept without thinking twice. I have so much to be grateful for. It is such an honor to be here in Mexico with such sweet people who are always trying to serve. For him to permit} me being here to serve his children is very humbling to me. I am going to try to do everything i can to prove that i am so grateful for this time he has given me to serve.
In church every lesson was about charity. In Sunday school we talked about obedience and charity. Which is more important? Well they work hand in hand. If we are obedient but are frustrated with all the people who aren't, it is worth nothing. But we cant only be charitable without being obedient. It was said a lot better at the time, but i love the principle.
It sounds like you have all been receiving revelation too! I love to hear that! Isn´t that so cool that God, who has to do everything, takes the time to talk to his children individually? We are so blessed!
I love you lots! I pray that you will all be spiritually uplifted and protected every day :)
Love Hermana Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment