I am a real life missionary! My companion told me this morning that i was talking in my sleep last night. I was teaching a family that we are all family, and Heavenly Father loves us so much. The best part about it, was it was all in Spanish. woo hoo! :) She said i went on for about five minutes. haha My poor companion.
This week has seriously been amazing! We found this GOLDEN familia! Family Diaz Esquivel. We knocked on their door, and they were all getting dressed and doing their hair awaiting our arrival. The first lesson that we had with them, we invited them to be baptized, they said they cant wait! They are a family of five. three little darling kids! It is amazing how Heavenly Father just prepares his children. DyC 4:4 is real. The field is white all ready to harvest. So many people tell me about the seed thing. Don't worry, you are planting seeds. Yes, it is true. But we are not here to plant, that is just another blessing that comes along with the real work. We are here to harvest. Well, we are harvesting!
This Sunday was one of the most spiritual Sacrament Meetings i have ever attended. Little Alex (one of the children from family Diaz) went up to bare his testimony. He started crying. He is ten years old. He said that he knows that this is not just a random chance that he is here, and that we are visiting his family. He knows that God has a purpose for him and his family. He has never felt God´s presense so close before. He is so grateful for this church.
I am not kidding, there was not a dry eye in the whole building. This little boy understands the gospel. He knows that God loves him. It was absolutely incredible. This was the first time that he had come to church.
When we gave him a Book of Mormon, he hugged it so tightly! Thank you! I love this book!! He has read it every single day, and teaches his mom what he has learned. He said, wow, i read about Joseph Smith. That is such an awesome story. He really is a prophet and he really did speak to that Angel Moroni. How cool! I cant wait to read more!
My mouth hit the floor. It still is dragging.
We were able to go to a conference with all of the Zone leaders and Sister Training leaders in the whole mission. Presidente Valensuela ( a 70 the presidency of all the missions in Mexico) came and talked to us. I learned so much! I learned that we are all trying to do good things, we are doing good things, but there is a better way. There always is a better way. It is our job, and our depending on the Savior to help us find that way. That is why we have the spirit right? Everyone has the light of Christ to help us decide good from bad. but the spirit is good from better, and even best to excellent!
I also really have been studying more about the Sacrament. It is absolutely an incredible blessing to be able to take the sacrament every week. The whole rest of the week, we should be preparing to take it again. That is why we have six days more. We need to always prepare. I love that. I know that Jesus Christ knows us. I know that he suffered for every single one of us. I love that he has given us the chance to be pure every week so that we can have the blessing of the Spirit. Without the spirit, we are just not complete.
I love you all. I am so grateful for your support, letters and love.
You rock!
Hermana Anderson
I didn´t take a single picture this week. Not a single one...
I lied....I did take pictures!
| This is a zone conference with the President |
| This is a Zone Conference I got to speak in. The Elder sitting in front is a Zone Leader, he is leaving in two weeks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment