Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dec 12: Finalamente!!

Hola! I have arrived finally to Mexico!!!

It has been quite the adventure that is for sure!! We have had so many cancellations, missed flights, confusion, etc.. perro, esta bien! porque estamos aqui!

My mission presidents are amazing! I love them already! My mission mom doesn´t speak any english, but my Mission Presidente speaks pretty well. thank goodness!! 

Oh man! I love Mexico! This is going to be great! Everyone is so friendly! On the plane we were able to really practice our spanish with lots of people. It really is a great segway to get to talk to them about the gospel. 

On our way to Mexico it was a five hour flight. Hermana Thompson and i sat on either sides of a man named Juan. We talked to him about the gospel. We told him about temples, the whole first lesson (Jesus Christ, dipencaciones, la apostasy, Joseph Smith, the book of mormon) tithing, eternal families. it was crazy! He committed to being baptized!!! I prayed so hard to have Heavenly Father prepare someone for us to teach. My prayers were answered. We gave him a book of mormon in spanish. (the whole lesson was in spanish!) I wrote down his information, and i told my Mission President about him. 

Man! Missionary work is amazing!! 

Anyway, I dont have a lot of time, I will write more about Mexico. I just wanted you to know i am safe and well!!

Love you lots!!

Feliz Navidad!

Love, 


Hermana Anderson





No comments:

Post a Comment